Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Yes... Beatles "Help" first ever Podcast


To celebrate the DVD release of “Help!”, which was on November 6, the first ever Beatles podcast has been created. The podcast is narrated by Michael Palin, and so far there are two parts available to listen to. A third part will be released shortly!

If you haven’t already checked out the “Help!” DVD, I would really recommend it. I had never seen it, and wasn’t alive for its original 1965 release, but I still enjoyed it. It featured all the old classic Beatles’ songs that I love, and a quirky story line. What amazed me the most was the restoration job they did - wow did the quality look great!

So, check out the podcast here , and then skip on down to your local store and pick up the DVD. It’s also the perfect gift for the Beatles fan in your life.

1 Comments:

Blogger Donny said...

Hi, I unfortunately was around for the original and to be honest it was fab then. Tried to visit podcast but ie wont display page, not to worry at least i used to have the original.
Got to go know I suddenly feel very old, must getback massage.
All the best
Donny4
The Web Maze

November 21, 2007 at 2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home