Tuesday, December 4, 2007

What did you Think of the "Heroes" Finale

I was diligent enough this year to catch every episode of Heroes. I didn't have the problem I had last season where I missed half of the shows, became lost, then unfortunately disinterested. I tried to make it a point this season to follow this show. I always thought the premise was great and the talent seemed pretty good. But after watching last nights finale I am left with the same feeling I had after last season which is.... Just how many seasons of this show do they plan on doing?

I ask because they seem to leave the finale episodes so open with so many unanswered questions and loose ends. Now I always like a cliff hanger and I understand that the writers want to leave you wanting more. I just feel that the more we want the less the seem to give us. It just seems that they are throwing to many balls into the air and much like your yahtzee dice they seem to roll off the table and under the sofa never to be found again.

With all that I still like the show, I've always been a sucker for superhero sci-fi crap but one day I will grow up and want a story line that I can follow without getting a headache.

1 Comments:

Blogger Shane said...

I caught every episode besides this past weeks so i'll have to get back to you. I'm with you there with the unanswered questions though It kind of like Lost. Sites looking good keep it up!

December 5, 2007 at 12:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home