Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Where Do You Find The Time To Blog?

I usually find time through out the day, um... sometimes during work, in between my mundane daily tasks (I don't think my boss well ever read my blog anyway). I lately have found time during my lunch break. I get out of the office, park across the street from this hotel that has a wide open wi-fi connection and just spend the hour or so on the computer.

Where do you all find the time? And where do you log the most time when blogging?

I have been to quite a few other blog sites and often find myself wondering where in the hell some of these people found the time to post 15 separate posts all in the span of an hour. I mean damn, I find I'm enjoying this way of passing time more and more but some people seem to take it to extremes.
So drop me a comment and let me know the methods to your madness. Have a good one.

2 Comments:

Blogger Moooooog35 said...

Get yourself an overpaying job in the technical field...then hope for downtime.

If my boss had any idea how much time I spent on this crap, I'd be hosed.

Good luck with that.

November 20, 2007 at 2:17 PM  
Blogger Chelle Blögger said...

Or...marry someone who has an overpaying job and supports you being at home full time. :)

Chelle B.
The Offended Blogger

November 20, 2007 at 2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home