Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Deal or No Deal? Whatever!


Hello everyone. I know it has been a while since I last posted but with the holidays and what not.... ok no excuses. Anyway, I'm back. Last night I was watching the TV show Deal or No Deal.
Now I usually enjoy watching the show at first but end up being completely pissed at the greed displayed by its players. I almost sigh in exasperated delight when these greedy bastards walk away with a measly $500 dollars. I know its a game but why gamble away an offer of a 100k or better? I suppose I'm just not the gambling type. Offer me $80,000 in the first round and I'm out. To most even the lowest offers from the "banker" would ease their lives tremendously but I suppose that wouldn't make for good television would it. All I'm saying is it is a game of luck, in its truest form. I suppose its also a great example of the power of greed.

In closing if my wife ever becomes a contestant on that show. When she looks over to me for encouragement as one of her 3 supporters... when I say take the deal she better close that little lid and come home with some money for poppa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home