Saturday, April 12, 2008

Oh yes... They deserve every penny... @#!?@


"Parade Magazine" has put out there annual "What People Earn" edition for 2007.

Well, next year you will see me The Regular Guy on that list for I have bought my Florida Lottery ticket tonight and have all the confidence in the world that I will win this weekend. So Oprah, look out lady.

I guess you, and by you I mean us less than uber rich people out there, can't help but be a bit envious of the incomes some of these people rake in. There's Oprah, a women who has amassed her fortune simply by talking about crap that doesn't really matter to crowds of yentas and helps to further dilute our brain cells and free thinking abilities by forcing other people who force their views on you such as number 4 on the list Dr. Phil. We also have Tiger Woods, so he's the greatest golfer to play the game, has a super hot lady and is only in his 30's so freakin' what. I shoot in the low hundreds, have a hot lady and I'm in my 30's. Where the hell is my green jacket? How about Trouble? This is the dog of the former Leona Helmsley. Actually this dog deserves every penny it gets. You know how many years that dog had to pretend she liked licking that leathery makeup covered face. Well anyway below is a list and how much these hard working doctors, humanitarians, teachers and dedicated soldiers made. Oh wait... that's right sorry my mind slipped into my little "what should be state" for a second.

Oprah Winfrey: $260 million
Tiger Woods: $115 million
Steven Spielberg: $110 million
Dr. Phil McGraw: $90 million
50 Cent: $33 million
Gisele Bundchen: $33 million
Miley Cyrus: $18.2 million
Mary-Kate Olsen: $17 million
Ryan Seacrest: $12 million
Trouble (Leona Helmsley’s dog): $12 million
Eli Manning: $11.5 million
Katherine Heigl: $11 million
Jeff Foxworthy: $10 million
Jessica Alba: $9 million
Mariska Hargitay: $7 million
Carrie Underwood: $7 million
Scarlett Johansson: $5 million

Source... US Weekly

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home