Thursday, November 22, 2007

Turkey Time is Upon Us. What Are You Thankful For?


Well, the time has once again come to give our thanks. I was just wondering what some of you out there have to be grateful for. I have a few things to be thankful for:

• My health
• My family
• My current employment (by thankful I mean only that it means I'm not unemployed)
• My ability to remain somewhat sane in a world so otherwise
• My Ipod, for without it and my stock of good music I would have to rely purely on the radio and the current lack of talent offered by today's musicians and record companies

That's but a few things... How about all of you? Drop me a comment and let me know... gobble, gobble, gobble.... and P.S. be sure to fully cook your turkey, salmonella sucks

4 Comments:

Blogger Cindy Breninger said...

Hi,
I am thankful that my 9 year old is out of the er; my kids; and my skis. :)
Cindy
www.adayinthelifeofcindy.blogspot.com

November 22, 2007 at 2:38 AM  
Blogger Donny said...

HI,
I'm thankful that the cancerous kidney they took out of my wife is dormant and no longer aproblem for her, she's been thro a lot over the last 10 yrs, and of course you have to be thankful that your children & grandchldren are all healthy.
Hope your in good health & remain that way
C U keep smiling
Donny4
The Web Maze

November 22, 2007 at 1:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am thankful that I got to post a comment on a BLOG. Well I guess this is what you do I need you to start one on why work sucks. I can start my post on from the time I wake up to the time I go home. Well I have no idea what the F I am doing and not sure where to post but F it I am posting here.

PEACE OUT
WAD

November 26, 2007 at 11:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am thankful for a great wife and an incredible family. I think you are on the right track; there's always something to be thankful for.

Perhaps you even inspire my blog today. Good luck (luck has nothing to do with "blessing;" for those of us playing at home).

December 2, 2008 at 12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home